CA JOJO JAMES
Head: Corporate Finance & Debt Consulting
Mr. Jojo James is the head of International Corporate Finance division operating from UAE and specializes in advising clients with respect to raising of equity & debt funding, external commercial borrowing, complex cross-border financial transactions and investment advisory.
He also specializes in advising & executing formation of companies in UAE and other foreign countries including incorporation of offshore companies in various international locations.
He is having 20 years experience in India and abroad with work exposure in various levels of finance & accounts functionalities.
Education, Licenses & Certifications:
Chartered Accountant (FCA), Cost Accountant (CMA-USA), M.Com, MBA
Professional and Industry Experience:
- Mr. Jojo James is a finance & business advisory specialist facilitating various funding options from major international banks and financial institutions of India, USA & other countries. He has successfully arranged funding of USD 150 Million during the last 6 years.
- He has been involved with advising Indian & overseas corporates for setting up their operations in India & other countries, advising them on the most efficient entry structuring from the tax and regulatory angles. He has hands-on experience in a multitude of fiscal and regulatory issues, cross border transactions, transfer pricing, expatriate taxation and corporate restructuring.
- Jojo James is an advisor for various international trade deals, merger & acquisition, acting as an agent for many Indian companies in Dubai and knowledge partner for various Indian business promotion councils.
- His repertoire of clients include market leaders in various sectors such as Real Estate, Construction, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer and Industrial Markets, Media, Health care, Transportation and Logistics
- Apart from the above professional achievements, he is having good contact with various international companies of repute, senior professionals from different countries and government departments of UAE.